Below  are the services we offer to international students in Canada.

Get a Study Permit

Extension of a study Permit

Amendment to a Study Permit

University / College Admission

High School Admission (18 years and under)

University Transfer Programs to Canada

Post-Doctorate Opportunities for Study ( PhD candidates)

Doctorate University Scholarship

Ask the CAQ

Extension of a CAQ

Work while studying in Canada

Family Member Invitations to Canada (Spouse and Dependent Children)

Post-Graduation Work Permit After Graduation (graduated students only)

Valuable Canadian Work Experience

Quebec Experience Class (PEQ)

Permanent Resident Status and Canadian Citizenship

Permanent Resident Path Discovery 

FAQ for International Students

International Students Free Evaluation Form

Next steps

If you are interested in your eligibility and would like advice on possible solutions for you and your family members, fill out the evaluation form so we can help you find the right solution.

Contact us

Free assessment



contact us


1396 Saint-Catherine St W #414, Montreal, QC H3G 1P9​